Feed My Starving Children
Feed My Starving Children is a non-profit Christian organization committed to feeding God's children hungry in body and spirit. The approach is simple: children and adults hand-pack meals specifically formulated for malnourished children, and we ship these meals to nearly 70 countries around the world.
With God's help, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) will strive to eliminate starvation in children throughout the world by helping to instill compassion in people to hear and respond to the cries of those in need.
Every day, 6,200 children die from starvation.
For more information: FMSC.org
Ways you can help:
- Donate “ All of the food is purchased with donations “ it is not donated by the suppliers. Each meal costs less than 22 cents. $80 can feed a child for an entire year.
- Volunteer “ 1.5 and 2 hours shifts are available in Libertyville 27 times each week. Go with a group or as an individual. Anyone over 5 years old may volunteer. Here is the UPC group volunteer schedule for 2016. Click on the date to register. All dates listed are 8:00 - 9:30 PM June 3, July 1, August 5, September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2
- Spread the word “ tell others about FMSC
- Purchase from their MarketPlace to support the artisan families & generate income to purchase ingredients
- Pray for FMSC, those receiving the food, the volunteers and safety in transporting the food to those in need.