We offering programs for all ages
Christian education is a life-long journey. As a community of faith we continue to learn from each other, from our faith journeys and from various perspectives on what it means to be a disciple of Christ.
We invite you to become a part of this journey
|8:15 a.m.||Sunday Worship|
Christian Education for ALL Ages
Worship w/ Child Care and Sunday School (age 3-first grade)
Adult Christian Education
- Sunday Morning studies, 9:15-10:15 a.m.:
- A Bible study on John entitled John, the Gospel of Light and Life leads off our 2017-18 Bible study programs in Room 106 with Joe Hobson.
- Hoodwinked, 10 Myths Moms Believe and Why We All Need to Knock It Off kicked off the new slate of topical offerings on September 17 with Carol Roselli-Rasmussen.This is a DVD-based class for all moms and those who aspire to be moms (men welcome, too).
Youth Christian Education on Sunday mornings
- Confirmation for 7th and 8th graders in Room 101 at 9:15 a.m.
- Christian education for senior high school students in the Loft at 9:15 a.m.
Children's Sunday School
During the 9:15 a.m. Education Hour:
- Nursery Care for infants through 3-year-olds who are not yet toilet-trained
- Journeys in Faith (JIF), our multi-intelligence based church school with four workshops each month (storytelling/arts and crafts or cooking/drama/games) where children are engaged in the Bible story
During the 10:30 a.m. worship service:
- Nursery Care for infants through 3-year-olds who are not toilet-trained
- Deep Blue Kids! Church School for 3-year-olds through first graders
October 28: Join us for the “Bounce On In” Fall Fest, in conjunction with Grayslake Business Trick-or-Treating and hosted by the Children’s Ministry Committee. Fall Fest happens on the front lawn of UPC between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. We will serve hot coffee for the adults, freshly popped popcorn and lemonade for all, and let kids bounce on in to enjoy our very own moonwalk. Trick-or-treating will be taking place at downtown Grayslake businesses at the same time, so it's a great community event. Please join us!